It is so easy to get overwhelmed when trying to devise a plan to make your social media not only work for you, but also prepare you for being a more profitable company. What if we could put you through bootcamp and tell you EVERYTHING we know. Well, that is exactly what we are going to do for you. We have rounded up every tip, trick and secret to not only up your marketing game but give you tools to get started right now. Grab a cup of coffee, a notebook and clear your space of distractions. We have a feeling you might be here awhile so put on some cozy socks and throw that hair up in a top knot. Let’s get to business.
Instagram has hands down been our favorite platform in 2015. We have seen some crazy insane growth - we are talking over 1300% in just 9 months. It has also been our biggest income driver outside of referrals. Here is what you need to know (P.S. Don’t miss our big reveal at the end).
- Quadruple Your Instagram Following
- How to Host Your Next (or First) Instagram Giveaway
- Did You Just Steal That Image: Instagram Re-Posting Etiquette
- Insta Love: 21 Women Who's Feed Inspires Us
- The Easiest Photo Editing App for on the Go - How to Snap, Edit and Post in Under 1 Minute
Facebook has been such an incredible way to meet new people. Connect with fellow entrepreneurs and feel a sense of community. Heck, that’s even where Emylee and I found each other. Check out some of the ways we utilize Facebook.
- Facebook Reinvented: The New Way to Combat Tricky Algorithms
- How Facebook Groups Can Grow Your Raving Audience
- Honest Marketing: the Good, the Bad and the Selfie
- Followers Ain’t Nothin’ But A Number
Pinterest is a huge traffic driver for us. We see more than 40% of our blog traffic come directly from Pinterest. These strategies work! On average pins from our site see impressions in the 8-20k range per day. This sort of traffic has led to sales not just in the U.S. but all over the world. Just last week we were on a call with a client from Belgium… talk about BANANAS.
- Harness the Hidden Power of Pinterest
- (Re)Fall in Love with Your Pinterest
- The Daily Pinterest Formula to Jumpstart Your Referral Traffic
Twitter is a fast based platform. With tweets lasting only minutes, it is hard to keep up. However, it can be a wonderful way to have some fun conversations. We’ll be the first to admit that we don’t put all our social media marketing eggs in the Twitter basket. We’ve decided to (for now) concentrate our efforts elsewhere, but that’s not to say that there aren’t some amazing small businesses using Twitter to authentically grow their following. We love catching #FireWorkPeople, #CreativeLounge or #BlissChat. These chats are a unique way to communicate with your tribe personally while letting the world tune in.
- How to Use Twitter to Meet Real People, Create Real Connections and Grow Your Business
- How the Heck to use a Hashtag
- The Power of Unplugging from Social Media
Now that you got all that in, what if I told you, but wait, there’s more? No, no, no infomercial. We said these all were free tools. Well this one is pretty incredible! We have created this absolutely FREE course just for you. This isn’t months of content. Or even 30 days. We are asking you to just invest 5-minutes a day for 5-days. During those 5-days we will be giving you all our juiciest tactics and our time saving tricks. Inside the course you will learn:
- How to create a posting style
- Developing your elevator pitch
- 9 Apps that will change your life - 3 are FREE
- Top tips for creating a professional shot, even on your phone
- Streamlined systems to help you plan and post
- Our secret to exponential growth
- 27 tactics to generate a follow frenzy
Can’t believe we can cram that all into less time than it takes you to make your family a home cooked meal? You better believe.