The word on the street is that Pinterest is THE key to driving mega traffic to your website. Heck, we used to brush it off as not useful or too cumbersome to drive useful traffic. When we started the only reason we had followers was because we had spent years building a library of craft projects, the dream wedding and the house we may never actually have. We started from scratch, but it worked and it worked quickly.
It’s easy to push Pinterest aside, especially if you’ve only ever used it to pin recipes or DIY’s you know you’re never going to accomplish, but the power it has to organically grow your audience is incredible. We’ve seen amazing results from just spending 2 minutes a day on the platform (see below how you can copy our exact formula) and we know these strategies will work for you too. We can’t wait to share it all with you - CATCH THE REPLAY NOW! We co-hosted this online workshop with the amazing Sarah Morgan of XO Sarah who has pretty much unlocked the secrets of all things Pinterest.
Sarah Morgan is an award winning web designer and blog consultant. She challenges people to embrace their inner badass by helping them leave their unfulfilling jobs and grow passion-fueled businesses. After quitting her corporate job in 2012, she ran away with the circus (literally) to reconnect with her true passions and now helps others do the same. When she’s not busy training as an aerialist, you can find her on XOSarah.com inspiring her readers to turn their passions into a job they love and build strong, successful brands online.
Watch the hour of knowledge-bomb-gravy-train to learn:
- The single pin that has added over 4k subscribers to Sarah’s email list in 4 months
- The strategy that has made Pinterest the #1 referrer for web traffic and has helped Sarah hit over 100k pageviews a month
- 4 things you need for an effective Pinterest profile
- The key features that get some pins 100s of re-pins and others only a handful
- How to join group boards that will actually drive traffic to your website
- Our 2-minute Pinterest formula that is responsible for generating more than 30,438+ impressions every single day
We want you to know that Sarah’s stats aren’t an anomaly. Once we started using Pinterest for the monster converter that it is we started seeing big results.
We love Pinterest because:
- It consistently drives over 38% of our daily traffic
- Has generated thousands in sales from all over the world
- Pinterest is the fastest growing member website
- Over 80% of pins are repins, compared to 1.4% of tweets re-tweeted
The average useful lifespan of a Tweet is measured in minutes. Facebook posts exist in newsfeeds for a few hours. Want to take a guess on how long an average pin can remain relevant? Not minutes, not hours, and not even days. We’re talking about months. There’s no reason why you shouldn’t be using this (FREE!) tool to grow your business, brand and audience.
Fast action bonuses have ended, but you can still dive into Pinterest Powerhouse right now!
Dude, you’ve got so much to offer the world! Now it’s time to put it to work!