In this episode/training you will learn:
- Where and how to use product mock ups in your business
- 3 great resources to find on brand mock ups your ICA will love
- Two easy ways to add an image to your mockup in Canva
- Bonus tips to create mockups that look real and professional
Here are some examples of what you can create:
00:17 What to use product mockups for
01:05 3 resources for mock ups
01:50 The different types of mock ups
02:12 Looking at your tablet or phone for reference
02:41 Stey by Step instructions to add your images to your mockups
04:05 Using a premade/designed image
07:10 Horizontal images and screenshots
- Make sure that the mockups you choose compliment and go with your brand.
- Prepare your graphics and screenshots ahead of time and import them into Canva.
- Try before you buy. Screenshot the mockups that you like first, and trial them in Canva to see how they work with your graphics / screen shots, and then purchase the ones that worked the best and replace it with the high res version in Canva.
- Choose mockups without any obstructions over the screen
- Remember to a leave a thin black / white border around the edges. Look at your device(s) for reference
- On a mac keyboard press Command + Shift + 4 to take a custom size screenshot
- Zoom in to manipulate, size and position your images like a pro
- Crop smaller section at a time to get your image dimension to fit perfectly.
Still have questions:
Ask your question in the comments section, in the TCC FB Group or get in touch with NicholetteStyles.com
* these are affiliate links to products and small businesses we love, use and support.