Exciting news to this still relatively newbie over here, I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by Northern Native. I am a fan of community, so it only makes sense I participate in an opportunity such as this! Thank you Northern Native for the honor.
What is the Liebster Award?
The idea of the Liebster Award is to help spread the word of less well-known blogs and those who are just starting out in the giant blog-o-sphere. (I just finished up week-7, so I guess I still qualify as a newbie)
- Thank and link the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions given by the nominator.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers, who have less than 200 followers and link them.
- Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer.
- Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.
Questions from Northern Native
Who inspires you?
The women of the Junior League of Kansas City, Missouri. Their dedication and drive is unlike any other I have seen. They give endless hours of their time and share their talents with the Kansas City community. I am blessed to have them in my life.
Fruit or Vegetables?
Fruit hands down! But my husband has put enough veggies in front of me over the years I have learned to appreciate and crave them.
Famous last words?
It is a toss up between Spring and Fall.
One food for the rest of your life, what do you pick?
Have you even been speed dating/blind date?
Negative – and no need, I am one happy married woman.
Dr. Seuss – that man knew how to throw down a rhyme
Best movie ever?
Producing 5 blog posts a week. It’s a miracle.
Nsync or the Backstreet Boys?
Back in the day I had both CDs – now I could care less
Favorite song currently?
Just listen for yourself!
My Questions for the Nominees
- Why did you start blogging?
- Where are you hoping your blog takes you in the next 3 months? 3 years?
- If you could be any blogger, who would you be and why?
- Define your dream reader? Client?
- Where do you find inspiration?
- If you could start over now, what would you do differently with your blog?
- Who are your top 5 favorite Instagramers?
- What was the last awesome book you read and why?
- Where was the most amazing place you have ever been/traveled to?
- Favorite cupcake flavor?
- Dog or Cat person?
I hereby nominate the following for the Liebster award: