If you’re anything like us you’ve been spending the last weeks of the year trying to strategize and plan for 2016 (in between present opening and cookie baking of course). Maybe you decided you really need to hit up blogging next year or you’d like to actually accomplish some big goals. Maybe you’re ready to tackle list growth with opt-ins or webinars but don’t know where to start. Well, we scoured our 150+ blog post archives and rounded up the best of the best to help you get focused, plan better, grow and have an overall amazing 2016. Here are the top 28 ridiculously useful tips you’ll need to get you there.
Being intentional in our blogging has had tremendous effects on our list growth, audience feedback and of course your a-ha moments in business. We've got over 150 blog posts under our belt and we've seen the numbers to match our efforts. We're talking over 9k monthly visits and 18k monthly page views! When we say that if we can do this, so can you - we mean it!
- The 6 Biggest Blog Mistakes That Will Make You Lose Visitors (And How to Correct Them)
- Super Saucy Blog Post Anatomy (BONUS: Blog Planning & Analysis Printable)
- Blog Boost Anatomy (BONUS: Blog Planning & Analysis Printable)
- Creating My First 100 Blog Posts + My Gift to You
- How to Double Your Blog Traffic Month Over Month (BONUS: Blogging Boost Printable)
- The One Thing You Must Do to EVERY Image on Your Blog
- 5 Things I Wish I Would Have Known When I First Started Blogging
- How to Start a Blog: Write Your Own Story
- 5 Challenges Every Blogger Faces
- Why Every Blogger Needs to Adopt Bloglovin’ Into Their Marketing Game Plan
We know exactly how it feels to feel like you're constantly spinning in the business hamster wheel. How about we make 2016 be the year when we check things off the to-do and not only do we make big dreams, but we crush them. Use the energy that a new year brings to propel you forward in making big changes in your business.
- 5 Tips to Help You Focus on Your Business (After Your 9 to 5)
- 5 Steps to Feel Confident About Your Hustle
- How to Create Habits that WORK for You
- Running a Business is a Marathon, Not a Sprint
- Defining Your Goals: For Your Business & Your Life
- The Key to Making Your To Do List DONE
Hands down, one of our biggest goals for 2016 is to continue our list growth. We made some serious strides in 2015 so we've got even bigger dreams for the new year. Heck, maybe you still need to figure out your email service provider so you can actually start collecting those precious emails! Whether you need guides to MailChimp, ideas for Opt-ins or you're looking to step it up with a webinar (our list doubles every time we host one!) we've got you covered.
- Mailchimp 101: Setting Up Your First Automation
- How Facebook Groups Can Grow Your Raving Audience
- Best Platforms to Host Your Next Webinar
- Are You Ready to Grow Your Email List Like a Boss? (BONUS: Unlock the webinar replay)
- Mailchimp 101: Setting Up the Signup Form (Including where to Put Your Freebie)
- The #1 Way to Grow Your Email List Fast
- Proven Ways to Grow Your List Overnight (BONUS: 101 Opt-in Headlines that Convert E-Book)
- How to Plan Your First Webinar
- MailChimp 101: The Small Business Email Marketing Solution
Biz Chic Co-op
We'd be silly not to mention the one business resource we know will make a huge impact in your new year. We recently opened up the doors to our exclusive members only business toolbox, the Biz Chic Co-op. Read all about it and get inside! We've got specific goal planning and blog planning worksheets hidden inside for you just in time for 2016.